Mosquito Killing Lamp
Mosquito Killing Lamp
Sale Sold out
Regular price $6.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Effective Mosquito Killer Lamp: This electronic mosquito killer lamp emits UV light with a wavelength of 365-400nm(proved to be very attractive to insects) to attract flying insects, such as mosquitoes, moths, flies, etc and trigger electric shocks near the grid. This bug zapper works effectively for up to 538 sq ft, which means it is ideal for indoor and outdoor, such as small to medium-sized yards, patios, bedrooms, living rooms, toilets, kitchen, office, hotel, and etc.
- Safe & Environmentally Friendly: Physical mosquito zapper with no chemical, no toxic substances, no smoke, no smell, no spray, no noise, no pollution, which is safe for babies and pets. This mosquito trap is made of high-quality ABS material and the space between the grid is less than 8mm to prevent finger touching.
- Portable USB Rechargeable Battery Design: Ultra-lightweight and compact design, with a rubber ring on the top, small in size, easy to carry and place. This fly trap with built-in 2000mAh rechargeable battery can be carried to any outdoor place, such as camping, barbecue, terrace, backyard. Pls remember to charge with the USB power cord we offered before and after usage. Charging for 3.5 hours and offering 8 hours mosquito control time for you!
- Super Quiet & Soft Light: With ultra quiet working design, no loud than 20 dB, won't disturb your rest and sleep, comfortable for night time use. The mosquito killer lamp works quietly with soft and not too bright 360° surrounded UV light. You will enjoy a quiet, mosquito-free night in summer. Only in the deep quiet night, you will hear a slight buzzing sound of killing insects and bugs.
- Easy to Operate & Clean: Simply plug this fly killer into a standard electrical outlet, or with a full-filled built-in battery, switch the head of the mosquito trap lamp to turn on, the electric bug zapper will start to attract insects with its UV light. The dead insects can be cleaned easily with a cleaning brush we offered. If the switch does not work, pls first pull the cover a little until see the wires inside, then put the cover back on and finally press the switch again.